International market entry consulting is an important service in today’s increasingly globalized economy. These days, almost every company stands to gain something by internationalizing its business. Instead of just serving customers locally, why not serve customers internationally?
Vietnam has been considered a bright spot in ASEAN by investors thanks to its political stability, sustainable economic growth, abundant workforce, large market, increasing per capita income, intensive international integration, competitive incentives, plus its geographical location in the center of Southeast Asia.
For companies that have ambitions beyond their local market to setup new business in Vietnam, GBS offers a diverse range of market entry consulting services, including everything from implementing low-impact market entry strategies all the way to setting up complete business, retail, and industrial operations.
There are certainly Vietnamese customers out there somewhere waiting for your products, technologies, and services – so why not reach out to Vietnam market today with GBS’s Market Entry Consulting Services?
In general, step-by-step Market Entry Consulting services include:
- Quick Insights into Different International Markets
- Guides to Some of the Free Government Resources Available – and the Advantages and Disadvantages of Each, Based on Your Unique Situation
- Assessment of Vietnam’s Market Entry Modes
- Market Feasibility Studies
- Cross-Cultural Considerations
- Strategic Analysis & Market Research
- Entry Strategy Development
- Comparative Risk Assessment
- Market & Business Plan Development
- Growth Strategies
- Ongoing Market Entry Consulting & Support
GBS can then help you answer important market entry questions such as:
- “Which industry currently show the most promise and potential for my business?”
- “How can I estimate the costs of entering Vietnam market?”
- “Does my company really have to be of a certain size before I can sell my products and services in Vietnam?”
- “What is the best way to enter Vietnam market given my current budget? Which market entry strategies are available to me?”
- “What are the most common mistakes to avoid?”
- “What is the best way for small companies take on large competitors in new markets? How can my company apply these strategies?”
- “What is the most cost-effective way for me to access a new foreign marketplace?”
- “Where are my customers?”
- “How can I make useful commercial contacts in a new market?”
- “Is it more cost effective to focus on a single country in depth, or is it more cost effective to look more generally at a whole region at once?”
- “How can I protect my trademarks and other intellectual property when I start selling overseas?”
- “Which of my competitors are currently selling in these markets? Which market entry strategies did they use? How can I benefit from their experience and learn from their mistakes?”
- “Which market entry strategy is right for my business?”
- “Is there an easy way to estimate the success of entering a new international market before making a large investment?”
The GBS’ market entry services team will explain the different options available to you and guide you through the most relevant parts of this vital business development process, so that you can join GBS’ other highly successful clients who are now doing “hassle free” business in new international markets.