Despite a decreasing global trend, the amount of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Vietnam grew by 92.2 percent, surpassing 15 billion dollars in the first 10 months of 2018.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) indicated on Monday that during this period, 2,458 new projects were authorized under this regime, and of the already existing ones, 954 increased their capital or bought shares for 6.543 billion dollars, a year-on-year growth of 35.8 percent
With GBS’s comprehensive legal understanding of the international business environment in Vietnam, GBS can supply clients with fundamentally beneficial legal advice in areas of foreign investments. Whether it is:
- Setting up a 100% foreign invested or joint venture enterprise, joint stock company
- Registration and de-registration of branches, businesses and representative offices
- Finding partnerships, settling negotiations
- Review and drafting of legal documents…
Hereunder some key terms and conditions for our Company Incorporation Services:
- Attending various meetings with client to explain and confirm the main principles for setting up the Company;
- Preparing a list of legal documents required for the appraisal of the Company. Based on the information provided by client, GBS will review and incorporate these documents into the application file;
(ii). Drafting documents:
- Drafting the application form for the Investment Certificate;
- Drafting the Charter of the Company;
- Drafting an outline of the Feasibility Study for the establishment of the Company based on the client’s business intention which shall include descriptions of the activities and operational scope of the Company, the invested capital, the scale of services, and the efficiency of the Company.
Reviewing and assembling all required documents to be included in the application file for the Investment Certificate;
Representing client to submit the application files for the Investment Certificate; and
Acting as client’s attorney to follow up with the competent authorities regarding the establishment of the company and obtaining the Investment Certificate.
Upon the issuance of Investment Certificate of the Company, GBS shall assist the newly established Company in complying with post licensing requirements:
- Registering and obtaining the Company’s seal;
- Preparing necessary dossiers and representing the Company to submit the application for the Company’s Tax Code and Customs Code with the competent tax authorities.
Together with the legal services as aforementioned, GBS would be happy to assist client various legal issues related to business, including:
- Advisory services on opening bank account;
- Personal income tax registration, declaration and finalization for expatriate and local employees;
- Advisory services on employee recruiting and labor issues; Drafting and registering statutory labor collective agreement and internal labor regulations.
Given the experience in working with various international and local companies, the GBSs assistance to client’s business in Vietnam would be of great assistance to the establishment of the Company.
Global Business Services (GBS) Company
- iMessage | SMS | Whatsapp | Viber | Call: +84903189033
- Email: email@example.com | website: https://gbs.com.vn