Announcement on company’s investor structure and management and operations framework made on August 6.
Tiki announced for the first time its investor structure and management and operations framework on August 6 in Ho Chi Minh City.
VNG holds 24.6 per cent of Tiki’s shares, according to VNG’s consolidated financial report for June 30.
The China-based JD.com holds 25.65 per cent, according to another release regarding business registration changes posted on the National Portal on Business Registration on June 26. Tiki, however, officially confirmed that the information in this release is from a report for a previous time, not June 30.
The difference in the two reports led to inaccurate reporting that VNG is no longer Tiki’s largest shareholder.
After nine years of development, Tiki is now the leading company in the infrastructure and fulfillment center network in Vietnam’s e-commerce industry, with an end-to-end supply chain.
It owns ten fulfillment centers nationwide on a total area of over 60,000 sq m and is the only e-commerce business offering the TikiNOW 2h fast delivery service, the first in Southeast Asia and with a punctual delivery rate of up to 99.5 per cent, with the remaining 0.5 per cent due to reasons such as missed calls, weather, and traffic, or other unexpected factors. Tiki’s nationwide average delivery time is 1.2 days, while the figure for the market as a whole is four to five days.
In the three years since the launch of the Managed Marketplace, Tiki now offers over 4 million authentic products to Vietnamese customers.
From investment by local and foreign investors, Tiki builds, develops, and operates technology and systems. It guarantees that all data for the Vietnamese market and users is stored and kept secure, in compliance with Vietnamese law.
Besides building infrastructure, technology, and business activities, the platform has also paid substantial attention to having a positive impact on Vietnamese people. Via the Tiki Foundation, it invests in Vietnamese talent to bring positive changes to society.