Returning on 8-9 July 2020 to The Adora Center, Ho Chi Minh City, The Future Energy Show Vietnam 2020, co-located with The Power & Electricity Show Vietnam, The Energy Storage Show Vietnam, The Smart Energy Show Vietnam and The Solar Show Vietnam, will bring together policy makers, regulators, investors and financiers, utilities, power producers, project developers, renewable energy vendors, with the business owners and land developers to discuss the future of energy in Vietnam.
Managing Director of Terrapinn, Sharon Roessen, said “The future of energy in Vietnam is bright, and Vietnam looks very serious about growing the energy sector, and we’ve witnessed that since 2017 (at the first conference we held here). The Future Energy Show/ The Solar Show Vietnam 2020 hopes to help drive the country’s renewable energy agenda forward.”
Prominent speakers and guests include senior representatives from the government and local utility EVN, including EVN PECC3, Renewable Energy Center, Institute of Energy, EVNPECC2, and National Load Dispatch Center (NLDC). Others include developers and financiers such as Nami Energy, Societe Generale, Standard Chartered Bank, IFC-World Bank, B Grimm, and the Asian Development Bank.
The two-day exhibition and conference hopes to drive interest in the fast-growing renewable energy industry in Vietnam forward. It also seeks to raise awareness about the variety of renewable energy solutions available for all sectors – the power plants and utilities, the factories and manufacturing plants, the large-scale buildings, and the opportunities for investment and development.
Over 5000 industry attendees are expected to visit the show. Aside from the main conference, exhibitors will showcase the latest in energy technologies, ranging from home solar rooftop systems, energy storage solutions, inverters, lighting solutions, hybrid and intelligent systems and more.
The sold-out exhibition has brought together 150 exhibitors from Vietnam, Asia Pacific and beyond.
The Future Energy Show Vietnam 2020
- FREE Admission to exhibition & on-floor conference sessions (2 theatres)
- Date: 8-9 JULY 2020
- Venue: THE ADORA CENTER
- 431 Hoàng Văn Thụ Street, Phường 4, Tân Bình District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Website: http://bit.ly/3a4FiaK
Confirmed sponsors & exhibitors include:
- World’s largest solar manufacturers Hanwha Q Cells, Canadian Solar, AE Solar, and Longi
- EPCs such as Waaree, TBEA, Hawee and Jetion
- Smart energy solution providers such as Huawei, Renac, Opal RT and ABB
- Up-and-coming made in Vietnam companies such as VSUN, HT Solar, Phan Vu and Postef
- Solar and energy efficient appliances/ systems for energy savings – Enovatek, Solux, AlsoEnergy and Namkoo
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Nguyễn Anh Tuấn, Director of Renewable Energy Center, Institute of Energy – Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), Vietnam
- Nguyen Duc Ninh, Deputy Director, EVN National Load Dispatch Centre, Vietnam
- Daniel Mallo, Managing Director – Head of Energy, Infrastructure and Metals & Mining, Asia Pacific, Societe Generale, Hong Kong
- Punjaphon Srihong, First Vice President – International Business & Technology Planning, B Grimm Power, Thailand
- Trung Nguyen Nam, Deputy Director of Business Development Department, EVNPECC3, Vietnam
- Vũ Việt Dũng, Director – POM, EVN PECC2, Vietnam