It’s easy to enter, and just think about how nice it would be to have an extra VND 30 million from Vietnam International Bank (VIB) to spend on your friends and family, or maybe just buy a digital camera for yourself!
Open is free to enter for all photographers. Rewarding the best single images across 03 diverse categories, 1 overall winner, 1 winner and up to 10 shortlisted images per category.
- Photo must have been taken after October 01, 2018.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on December 06, 2018.
- Winners will be announced in by December 15, 2018 on vib.com.vn and/or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vib.nhqt
- VIB’s Logo signage and/ or branch
- VIB’s banker and customers, transaction moments
- MyVIB Mobile Banking App and/ or VIB’s Internet Banking (available to download on on Google Play Store or AppStore)
Note: All photos must follow “focus” criteria; choose only SINGLE object to take photo.
Who can participate?
Any foreign photographer of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels are invited to enter their best single images into the competition
Find locations near you
- For Indoor photos: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (send your request to email: email@example.com for shooting schedule)
- For Outdoor photos: All branches over the country and ATM here
- VIB’s Photographer of the campaign: VND 30.000.0000 or 01 Canon EOS 80D + EF-S18-55mm IS STM
- Category winners: VND10,000,000 per category
- Shortlist: VND 1,000,000 per each photo chosen by VIB
How to submit?
- Option 1: Upload your photos to photobucket.com or flickr.com and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details
- Option 2: Submit the photos and details via this form
- The photo can be taken using DLSR camera.
- All photos submitted through online form must be a high-resolution digital image file in JPEG format with minimum compression. Each image should not exceed 10 MB in file size.
- It is acceptable to adjust images to achieve color balance that reflects the scene as you observed it. Cropping is also acceptable.
- Participants can submit up-to 10 photos.
- The judges are looking to award the best single images from across 3 categories
- Topic relevance & creativity interpretation
- Good expression of composition, colors and lighting
- Must be taken within assigned timing
- Prizes to cover exclusive license and usage rights in perpetuity.
- The photos must be an original work by the participants, and must not contain material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including publicity and intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that VIB will use their photos to public in all media, such as online, newspapers, magazines and television. Therefore, all photos will belong to VIB.
- VIB will not be taken responsibilities for any photos lost or not received.
- In case of taking photos outside VIB, VIB does not take responsibilities for any permissions of building, branches,…
- Participants must attend on time. Any late show-up will be refused by VIB.
- VIB has the right not to choose and award if all the photos do not meet the demand.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with claiming this prizes (if any).
- VIB reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and any other matters relating to the contest without prior notice.
Need an example?
Here’s a photo from Vietnam Insider.